This website tries to answer the question:
How to distribute political and economic power to all.
23 Okt 2014
A better Society ?
Resulting from presented logical analyses and worked out in detail
on this site, this below is the essence of the system. It should
be understood as an extreme condensation in simple language of a
fully worked out Constitution (from 239 articles plus supporting
documentation to just 7):
The principles in these
come from 4 principles of economic power distribution (distribution
of power in: Government, Companies/Businesses, Investment & Land).
For ease of reading (laws tend to be difficult to read) it has also
been worked out in the form of
while the original Constitution made around these 4 principles is a
239 laws large Constitution
(comparable in sized to the German Constitution for example, having a fair amount in common with modern Constitutions on the one hand, but having a somewhat altered economic system and a different way to achieve a Government for and by the people.).
(Introduction.) Implementing these Constitutions
in your nation is a separate subject, for which 9 roads have been
engineered (see below). These 9 roads can lead into a new Government,
who then can ratify these Constitutions starting from a
one (only forming a Constitutional Assembly to negotiate the future
Constitution for the nation whatever it should be),
then above mentioned 7, then 50 and then 239 laws Constitution could be
adopted (with any changes necessary, or other solutions alltogether).
There are also extra-Constitutional recommendations that could be done.
Everything else in the nation would remain the same, or is at least not
targeted by this program directly.
* free book (~441 pages, 2007): 'Constitution Proposal' This book explains you real economics (not capitalist or socialist extremism), and proposes a new Constitution for your nation with a hardcore true democratic Government (English). The main theme is: economic justice by spreading power.
* free book (64 pages, 2011): 'Revolution & Reform - Manual & Law' This field-manual shows you the way how to change your nation through 9 modes of work of increasing strength. It is a short book containing the general plans, the second half contains the proposed Constitution. Please give to the masses if you can (English) ! The main theme is: protection against internal corruption.
* free book (194 pages, 2014): 'D.A.V.I.D Constitution Ratification' This book contains the Constitution proposed here from its 1 law form, to 3 laws, 7 laws, 50 laws, 239 laws in 50 blocks, and 239 laws with 20 additional amendments. (The 239 laws with comments to each law is already contained in the 1st book.)
This is the site of Jos Boersema. I made all these things
and give them to you for nothing, for the cause of Justice and Peace.
Do not send me donations, thank you ;-), not necessary.
Pay yourself with a better world to live in ?
,,As we have seen, pretty well every revolution or attempted
revolution in recent times has been overthrown, dissipated or corrupted
into something unrecognizable from the aspirations of its founders.
One reason for this is that as each revolution reached its peak,
the people who made it were faced with a power vacuum. On such
occasions, there where plenty of siren voices - come, let us elect
a new Parliament, come, let us set up a new Parliament, come, let
us unite behind God or Allah and seek his guidance - but very little
organization for pushing forward to create out of the revolutionary
ferment a new democracy tougher and more durable then the tragically
weak and impotent democracies of the past.''
Paul Foot in The vote, how it was won and how
it was undermined, page 445 2005
"If the people come to belief that the government is no longer constrained by the laws, then they will conclude that neither are they."
Michael Cannon in a congressional committee hearing about the constitutional limits, video (America).
Democratic Authorities Ventures Investments Demarcations: D.A.V.I.D.
1 principle, 9 methods, 4 goals: 14 parts program (
- (o-t) Principle: trade, own what you make.
- (o-a) Goal: absolutely democratic government
- (o-v) Goal: companies become democracies unless tiny/startups
- (o-i) Goal: socialized/nationalized investment
- (o-d) Goal: individually distributed natural resources (land)
9 roads system:
- (o-0) Method: debating, (o-0B) single issue coalitions
- (o-1) Method: buy fair trade.
- (o-2) Method: organize progressive investment funds
- (o-3) Method: organize progressive political parties
- (o-4) Method: erect a new government, constructive revolution
- (o-5) Method: military defense of free speech & free assembly
- (o-6) Method: conquest of land for nationhood
- (o-7) Method: distributed cell resistance against tyranny
- (o-8) Method: keep the truth in existence
youtubes on this
This system can also be represented
in this form:
The transformation of a dissatisfactory society ...
From open society: From tyrannical society:
---> start <---
(truth) o-0(B) o-8 (protect truth)
(fair trade) o-1 o-7 (cell resistance)
(businesses) o-2 o-6 (army conquest)
(political) o-3 o-5 (freedom armies)
o-4 (constructive revolution)
C-3 (Constitutional Assembly, 3 laws)
C-7 (Consolidated Constitution, 7 laws)
C-50 (Condensed Constitution, 50 laws)
C-239 (Constitution in 239 laws)
C-240+ (Constitution 240+ laws, partially DIY)
The start of a DAVID system society ...
The symbols and names of this system and science may set you on the
wrong foot if you have any preconceptions. It can both be called
socialist (for its nationalized finance and high end democracy),
and liberal (for its free trade as the essential principle and its
land-distribution, which is also communist/socialist); but you can
also call it anti-socialist (for its free market and high end democracy
(if you define socialist as dictatorship)), or be called anti-liberal
(for its giving labor power and removing "elite" power abuses in the
"England is not a free people, till the poor that have no land have
a free allowance to dig and labour the commons..."
- Gerrard Winstanley, year 1649 CE
"The Eternal spoke to Moshe on Mount Sinai; he said, (...)
The land is not to be sold in perpetuity, because the land belongs to me
-you are only foreigners and temporary residents with me.
Therefore, when you sell your property, you must include the right of redemption. (...) in the yovel the buyer will vacate it and the seller return to his property."
The God of Abraham, and of Isaac, and of Jacob, spoken for by Mozes,
mount Sinaii, Jewish year 2448, year minus 1313 CE (Complete Jewish Bible); laws that may proof superior to those suggested here.
See also the Russian Mir or Obshchina system of economics, or perhaps the most read yet
ignored book in history: the Torah (laws of Mozes).
On this site is also promoted that all
should own their equal share of land, for life, for nothing, as an inalienable
birthright in perpetuity. The system proposed here is different then other
systems because those other systems where not known to undersigned at the
time of writing. Land distribution is something different and
practically opposite to common land ownership. In land-distribution
you can work it together if you want to do so and for as
long as you want to do so. Common land ownership and use quickly
degenerates into tyranny, denying the individual liberty and probably soon
fairness and income. Common land ownership is also unnecessarily
stressful on common decision making.
Land distribution (1), land ownership markets (2) and common land
ownership/use (3) are three different systems of land rights (although
combinations of these systems can be practiced). On this website there
is always a common-land ownership aspect for infrastructure, parks,
wild nature and so on, combined with land-distribution for designated
and economically valuable land areas.
Native American Indian:
"What is this you call property? It cannot be the earth, for
the land is our mother, nourishing all her children, beasts, birds,
fish and all men. The woods, the streams, everything on it belongs
to everybody and is for the use of all. How can one man say it
belongs only to him?" -Massasoit Superficially this may seem
to be a contradiction with the Torah use of the word property,
but it isn't a contradiction. The key is: the use of all.
This land had previously been equally distributed by Jehoshua ben
Nun, amongst the farming people that the Israelites where. This is
about farm use of the land, for all.
Here some links to parties/groups who seem to have some commonality with the goals here, to show that these ideas are not weird nor are they unique to this site: ./others.html