Browse http://www.law4.org/nonprint/video directory.
14 MB (Use at will, free, no special rights reserved.)
This is a 15 minutes explanation/introduction about the absolute basics of (real/scientific) economics. It does not go into much detail.
* Simple/primitive trade, advantages.
* "Modern" complications: 1. power differences, 2. money.
* 1. monopoly
* 1. ownership of land
* 1. use of force
* 2. money for profit selling, re-enforcing exploitive businesses
and financiers by creating profitable power difference
* Solution 1. distribute land (resources)
* Solution 2. detach capital from investor, reward/punish investor
externally through democratic protocol
* Dangers of money selling.
The "clicks" is me pressing the pause button. It starts out a bit bumpy, sorry. And than it's bumpy all the way :-). But at least it's the truth.